Turners Parks would like to remind you of our sale referral scheme.
As a resident living on one of our parks you are our best advert.
As such Turners would like to offer you a £500 incentive payment for the introduction of a new customer which results in the successful sale of one of our new homes.
If you have a friend or family member who may be interested in park home living please call our office or pass on a member of our staff’s contact details and this will entitle you, should they buy a home, to the £500 incentive payment.
Make sure you tell us of their interest and that you introduced them. If we don’t know we can’t pay.
Although we are always grateful to residents for the kind welcome you give to people walking around the park this would not qualify as a new introduction as they were already aware of the park and Turners Parks through other means.
Customer Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
1. You (“the Referee”) must be a resident of Turners Parks Group and be named on a current Mobile Home Agreement.
2. The individual you are referring must not already be registered on our customer database.
3. The referral must be noted on the sales order form and signed by the customer and a representative of Turners Parks Group.
4. The referee is eligible to receive a £500 within 30 days of the referred customer completing their purchase.
5. It is the referee’s responsibility to contact Turners Parks Group to claim their referral gift.
6. Customers can only be referred to Turners Parks Group once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Turners Parks Group more than once, only the first person to refer will be eligible for a referral fee under this scheme.
7. Employees and contract and temporary workers, working directly for Turners Parks Group are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
8. There is no limit to the number of individuals you may refer.
9. The company reserves the right to alter the conditions of the referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.
10. In the event of any dispute, the company’s decision shall be final.